Founding Partners

About Us
Ernest and Jack Glendinning Founding Partners

In 1958, founders of the Glendinning Group, Ernest and Jack Glendinning purchased 14.31 acres of land - the limestone quarry at Linhay Hill, Ashburton in Devon. Within the first year, 35,000 tons of ground limestone were produced, sold and spread on South West farms - an early sign of the successes that were to follow.